Efficient Paper Composite for Sliced Cheese
Premium brand-owners strive to deliver optimal-quality products. The unique character of the package emphasizes the quality of the cheese.
Lower package weight, reclosing, use of less plastic and a higher proportion of renewable resources. The solution: a sustainable Wipak composite made from paper and plastic.
A New Packaging Concept –
Paper in the top and bottom film, with reclosing
- Product: sliced cheese, 125 grams
- Lidding / top film: Repak Paper Top, 115 μm
- Bottom film: Paper Bottom, 350 μm
- Weight: 519.4 g/m2
- Minimum shelf life: 90 days
- 45% reduction in weight
- 60% reduction in the plastic used
- 35% renewable resources
* In comparison to previous package: APET composite, 650 μm