The third instalment of our Insights series spotlights Wipak Bordi, one of our key manufacturing units located in Caorso, Italy.
- 13.8.2020Wipak Insights: Bordi in the spotlight
- 4.8.2020Wipak Insights: Why food packaging is so important?
Even back in 7000 BC, our predecessors were formulating their own food packaging from pottery and glass.
- 8.7.2020Wipak Insights: packaging myths debunked
Myths have been around since storytelling became commonplace, channeling the power of the spoken word in a bid to explain a natural or social phenomenon to which we are all privy.
- 15.5.2020Corona - opportunities in difficult times
New year, new beginnings – that is what many of us thought when 2019 turned into 2020.
- 31.3.2020How to clean items on the way into the home during a Pandemic?
One of the benefits of working in a Food and Medical Packaging environment in times of COVID-19 is that you are around caring, careful professionals who have a number of hygiene best practices in their muscle memory.
- 25.3.2020SELL THE STRATEGY TODAY
Wipak’s strategy was launched in May 2019 and a lot has happened since then. We have received a lot of positive feedback from our own people, our customers, our partners, our competitors, and in social media e.g.