The last day to apply:
Tuesday, November 20, 2018
The Wipak Health Business will be one of our strategic focus areas in the future.
We are looking for a
Business Director Health
As a member of the Management Team reporting to VP&GM Wipak Group you will:
- Have full P&L responsibility for all activities (except operations) in the health business, ensuring that the business line delivers its commercial and financial targets
- Develop and execute a coordinated strategic plan to achieve the medium term net sales and profit objectives
- Set demanding targets and monitor performance on an ongoing basis in order to make necessary adjustments, ensure quick response on target deviations and customer needs to grow market share and profitability
- Following new technical trends and customer needs in the market and transform them into projects and new product production solutions together with Group R&D and Innovation
- Match different markets’ requirements and dynamics, drive organizational effectiveness by developing and crafting a global commercial organization around strong leadership
- Provide leadership to the team in driving new opportunities in the medical device and hospital care facilities business
- Ensure that all products manufactured meet customer as well as regulatory requirements together with the team and MD of our operation sites
- Focus on talent management and organizational development within the team but also across the whole Wipak group
- (Re-)Present our company and solutions at industry conferences, initiate/lead webinars and author articles for industry publications
- A commercial, sales background which enables you to quickly come to grips with understanding the business, market and product potential with a good understanding of the manufacturing and supply chain challenges therein
- + 10 years of experience, senior-level business management with proven track record in managing a relevant-sized global (matrix) organization with (shared) P&L responsibility
- Excellent market, customer and product knowledge in medical device and hospital care facilities
- Strong strategic business development expertise, coupled with a personal interest/strength in commercial excellence, yet with an understanding for operations, SC, R&D etc.
- Proven leadership skills in managing and generating cash and commercial success
- A proven track record as a change agent driving a performance driven culture
- Acts as a coach and mentor capable of fostering leadership potential and of promoting the entrepreneurial independence of direct reports by granting them appropriate freedoms
- The emotional intelligence and intercultural competences to operate with international customers (Key Accounts) as well as in a large group’s multicultural environment
- English, any other language a plus.