You are an organised, creative self-started not afraid to speak up? - You love producing content? – You are a digital media enthusiast looking to work internationally?
As our next
Digital Media Manager
- Have overall responsibility for Wipak Group’s internal and external digital media channels
- Develop and maintain our company websites, Extranets, Intranet, Linkedin profile and other future digital media accounts
- Develop a channel strategy for each channel including campaigns and their timing, lead follow-up, curating content from within Wipak Group, SEO
- Maintain and create content, post pictures, manage translations and ensure our customers’ needs are being realized in digital media channels
- Write content for news items, articles, brochures, presentations, press releases and e-learning courses (in English)
- Support our internal sales and marketing communication: publish internal/external newsletters, create presentations
- Develop annual social media communication plans and manage execution of marketing activities across a broad range of channels
- Report to the Group Head of Strategic Marketing
- You have a Master’s or a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or digital media, alternatively profound professional experience in relevant fields
- You have gained min. 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing in a similar position
- You have hands-on experience of web content management, SEO and digital analysis tools and KPIs
- You are on top of digital marketing trends and tools, and know how to utilize them to optimize, target and maximize marketing impact
- You have skills and experience in using marketing software such as Indesign/Photoshop/PowerPoint or other programs for creation of professional marketing material
- You are looking forward to working in an international, diverse environment with an excellent command of spoken and written English to a level that allows you to design the Wipak story online
- Other languages are a plus, especially Finnish, German, French
- You have excellent project management skills and attention to detail and are familiar with managing several projects with diverse key stakeholders simultaneously, and can also lead virtual and cross-functional teams
- A learning attitude, agility and willingness to go the extra mile characterize you
- You have outstanding social skills and a good sense of humor
Preferred locations: Walsrode or Nastola with other Wipak locations considered for an outstanding candidate
For further information please contact Head of Strategic Marketing, Hery Henry, via email email@example.com.
Please send your application and CV with references in English together with expected salary range to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 8th, 2019 the latest.