You are flexible and creative? - You want to bring in your ideas? – You want to work internationally?
For Group HR we are looking for an
INTERNATIONAL HR GENERALIST (M/F)
- You will support the design, development and roll-out of Leadership Development, Talent Management and Succession Planning at Wipak
- You will work on various international HR projects from recruiting to compensation & benefits in close cooperation with local HR Managers and HR responsible in the different countries.
- You will drive programs such as our 360° feedback rounds, employee satisfaction surveys and other group wide initiatives.
- You have high visibility within the organization, can bring in your ideas and make them happen
- You can put your previous experience and theoretical knowledge on organizational development and change management into practice in a dynamic work environment.
- You will report directly to the Legal and HR Director Wipak Group and will be jointly continuing the development of Group HR.
- You are holding a master’s degree from university and have at least 5 years of experience in an international HR environment, ideally working on compensation and benefits and/or people development
- You have experience in participating or leading international projects and change management
- You enjoy working internationally and ideally have also gained professional experience, studied or have completed internships abroad
- You are reliable, hands-on, like to take responsibility and are used to working autonomously
- Curiosity, willingness to learn and to go the extra mile characterize you
- You have outstanding social skills and a good sense of humor
- You are creative as well as process and system-oriented.
- Fluent English is a must, French would be ideal and German or any other language is a plus
Location: Helsinki, Finland
If you feel that you are well suited for the above opportunity, apply by forwarding your current CV and references in English together with your availability and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org