• Maintaining and developing existing customers
• New business development
• Identifying and mapping customers’ flexible packaging needs
• Maintaining and developing sales pipeline
• Preparing and negotiating offers and contracts, and managing sales price adjustments
• Increasing market awareness of the Wipak Group’s total product portfolio
• Planning budgets, sales volume, values, product mix and time scales
• Proven track record in the packaging industry
• Proven results in business development and managing accounts
• Excellent project management skills
• Technical background, combined with commercial mindset
• Solid written and oral communication skills (delivering presentations, public speaking, one-to-one negotiations, telephone communications, etc.)
• Self-driven, enthusiastic and result-oriented, with attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Shows initiative and demonstrates dynamic thinking
• A flexible and empathic attitude
The successful candidate will be an entrepreneurial and outgoing team-player, with industry contacts at a decision-making level. They must also be willing to spend several nights away from home per month.
What We Offer
• An independent position in a territory with high growth potential
• A varied and versatile role, liaising with key industry players
• The role includes a fully-expensed company car, company pension scheme, annual bonus and health care.
A family-owned company specializing in premium quality flexible films, the Wipak Group has established its position as a market leader in the UK and across Europe through continued investment in manufacturing capability, new product development, quality excellence and the creation of an unprecedented service culture.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com, quoting 'Wipak UK Sales Executive' in the email subject line.
IMPORTANT: Due to a technical error, we have changed the application email address and have extended the closing date for this role. If you have already submitted your CV, we recommend that you re-submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.