For Quality Management in our Medical business in Sittard/NL we are looking for a
TRAINEE QM (M/F)
- You will support Quality management in all aspects:
- You will assist in keeping the documentation of the complete production process & measurements up-to-date
- You will support claim management conducting Root Cause Analysis and A3s
- You will contribute to the validation of new products with the customer
- You will prepare and execute employee trainings to ensure quality & hygiene requirement knowledge in the plant
- You will work with experienced professionals and have the opportunity to communicate with other Wipak plants
- You will acquire medical pouches know-how, understand customer and market requirements, also participating in customer audits
- You will get trained on ISO 13485:2016 as well as ISO 11607
- You have a bachelor degree in Quality Management or Engineering and some first experience in a production environment
- You are familiar with validation processes IQ OQ PQ and have first experience with claim management including RCA - A3 – CA and FMEA.
- Ideally you have first experience in hygiene management
- You are analytical, conceptual and solution-oriented.
- You are familiar with MS Office and ideally with SAP (ERP)
- You are a team player and communicate fluently in Dutch and English
- A learning attitude, agility and willingness to go the extra mile characterize you.
- You have outstanding social skills and a good sense of humor
If you feel that you are well suited for the above opportunities, apply by forwarding your current CV and references in English together with your availability at: www.wipak.com - email@example.com latest 6th July 2018.