We are looking to recruit a Sales Executive for our UK organization, who will be responsible for developing sales with companies primarily in the food industry (fresh meat, fish, cheese, poultry and ready meals).
The successful candidate will represent a wide portfolio of packaging solutions and will execute sales across all units within the Wipak Group.
• Maintaining and developing existing customers
• New business development
• Identifying and mapping customers’ flexible packaging needs
• Maintaining and developing sales pipeline
• Preparing and negotiating offers and contracts, and managing sales price adjustments
• Increasing market awareness of the Wipak Group’s total product portfolio
• Planning budgets, sales volume, values, product mix and time scales
• Proven track record in the packaging industry
• Proven results in business development and managing accounts
• Excellent project management skills
• Technical background, combined with commercial mindset
• Solid written and oral communication skills (delivering presentations, public speaking, one-to-one negotiations, telephone communications, etc.)
• Self-driven, enthusiastic and result-oriented, with attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Shows initiative and demonstrates dynamic thinking
• A flexible and empathic attitude
The successful candidate will be an entrepreneurial and outgoing team-player, with industry contacts at a decision-making level. They must also be willing to spend several nights away from home per month.
What We Offer
• An independent position in a territory with high growth potential
• A varied and versatile role, liaising with key industry players
• The role includes a fully expensed company car, company pension scheme, annual bonus and health care.
To apply, please send your CV to Clare Cox, HR Manager at Wipak UK, by 6th April 2018: email@example.com