SALES MANAGER, CEE
To maintain and develop business and sales to the CEE food market and take part in factory development in Poland. You will be a part of the Nordic Sales Management Team and Local Management Team and report to Sales & Marketing Director North & East Europe.
• Full budget and CEE sales responsibility as well as gross margin profit
• Development of sales primarily in the food industry and sales organization in accordance with Wipak strategy
• Plan and execute customer and market strategy in CEE and Internal sales from the Polish unit
• Launching new products and applications from the Polish factory
• Close working relation with our international R&D department to develop attractive products for your region and from the Polish factory to a European market
• Support your team in daily sales tasks
• Preparing and negotiating offers and contracts
You will have a significant role in achieving an efficient and fruitful interaction with all Wipak Group companies/factories to ensure that all business opportunities across the group are exploited and processed in CEE.
What we expect from you
• Proven track record in sales in B2B preferable the packaging industry (multilayer films, plastic products, labels, cardboard box etc.)
• Proven track record in project sales and product development
• Sales Management experience
• Solid communication skills in English
• Self-driven, enthusiastic, result-oriented team player with a clear focus on sales and customer relationship
• Ability to travel around 50 days per year
Work place is at our Polish factory at Skarbimierz Osiedle.
What we offer for you
• A permanent position and an independent, challenging and rewarding work at the hearth of packaging solution business
• An professional environment with lots of opportunities
• A comprehensive and broad product portfolio
• A position as one of the leading suppliers of flexible packaging in Europe
• More production sites around Europe with modern technology and a dedicated attitude to develop new products
For further information please contact Sales & Marketing Director North, Eirik Wister at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel that you are well suited for the above opportunity, please leave your application here by July 14th, 2019 the latest.