The first thing we said was what would it take to be carbon zero by 2025 and work backwards from there? To be the most sustainable packaging company we have to ask the more difficult question.
- 25.1.2021Why did you only give yourself until 2025 to go carbon neutral?
- 18.1.2021How can a plastic packaging company be sustainable?
There's quite a movement against all plastics without a real understanding of the nuances. There are so many cases where plastic is the most eco-friendly option and where the alternatives have a much bigger carbon impact.
- 13.8.2020Wipak Insights: Bordi in the spotlight
The third instalment of our Insights series spotlights Wipak Bordi, one of our key manufacturing units located in Caorso, Italy.
- 4.8.2020Wipak Insights: Why food packaging is so important?
Even back in 7000 BC, our predecessors were formulating their own food packaging from pottery and glass.
- 8.7.2020Wipak Insights: packaging myths debunked
Myths have been around since storytelling became commonplace, channeling the power of the spoken word in a bid to explain a natural or social phenomenon to which we are all privy.
- 15.5.2020Corona - opportunities in difficult times
New year, new beginnings – that is what many of us thought when 2019 turned into 2020.