For Group HR we are looking for a
Global System Administrator
- You will support the design and implementation of our global and local HR system processes in close cooperation with your counterpart in Finland and the HR Directors of Wipak and Wihuri. Currently we are on the way to roll-out Employee Central as basic module.
- You will take care that the system works according to the designed processes and together with Wihuri System Administrator make sure that workbooks are always up-to-date..
- You will contribute to and support further developments after go-live by gathering requirements, cooperating with our service partner, testing and support the organisation in change management and training.
- You will conduct simple configurations (e.g. new roles, pick lists, reports, etc.) and facilitate data imports, e.g. for organizational changes.
- You and Wihuri system administrator will be Single points of contact (SPOCs) of SuccessFactors to support ticket creation and its follow-up both internally as with our service partner.
- You will support release management and evaluation of new features in terms of Wipak´s own roadmap, conduct upgrades and its testing
- You will support local Success Factors users and provide training.
- You will be responsible for monthly reporting.
- You will report directly to the HR Director Wipak Group and work closely with the local teams as well as with Wihuri system owner and system admin as well as Wipak IT.
- You have a professional education in IT and/or HR and gained 2-5 years experience, ideally in an international environment.
- You are familiar with different modules of SAP SuccessFactors and have a good understanding of HR processes.
- Ideally you have first experience in participating or leading in international projects and change management.
- You are analytic, structured and process and system-oriented.
- You enjoy working internationally and are ready to travel if needed.
- You are reliable, hands-on and like to take responsibility.
- Curiosity, learning attitude, willingness to go the extra mile characterize you.
- You have outstanding social skills and a good sense of humor.
- You have excellent knowledge in Excel, .csv formats and are familiar with dealing with big data.
- Fluent English is a must, French would be ideal and German or any other language are a plus.
Location: Walsrode – in the triangle between Hamburg, Hannover and Bremen
If you feel that you are well suited for the above opportunity, apply by forwarding your current CV and references in English together with your availability and salary expectations to: email@example.com or from https://recruitingapp-5209.de.umantis.com/Jobs