As a part of our European sales network you are actively engaged with well-known domestic food business operators and you have the widest range of products available from all our European plants. Your office is in Nastola and you report to the Country Manager. This position is permanent and full-time with a fixed salary.
What we expect from you
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a sales management role with a lot of customer interaction at a consultative selling, international organization. Thorough knowledge of marketing & sales management techniques and tools.
- Experience in packaging or packaging machines and/or Retail is an advantage.
- Degree in a relevant field (business, marketing), preferably enhanced with additional technical education and / or experience.
- Fluency in Finnish and English are mandatory, additional language skills are considered as an advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude. Creative and entrepreneurial, driving innovation.
To succeed in this position, you have to have the enthusiasm towards selling. We are looking for a well-communicating and sales-oriented team player who has experience in industrial sales and has knowledge of food industry. We hope that you are trustworthy, consistent and have good organizational skills. You work efficiently under pressure.
We are offering you an independent, challenging and rewarding work in a dynamic and active environment at the heart of the packaging solutions business.
For further information please contact Sales Manager Jarmo Junnila, phone +358 20 510 3295 or email email@example.com
Interested? Please send your application and CV together with expected salary range in English by email to firstname.lastname@example.org the latest on 25th of June, 2017. We will process applications already during the application period so apply as soon as possible.
Wipak has a strong position as a material supplier for the domestic food industry. As a market leader we have repeatedly brought to our customers new economic and environmental solutions. Our production technology includes state of the art technology in the field.
Wihuri Group is a global Finnish industry and trade conglomerate engaged in packaging, daily goods wholesale, technical trade and aviation. Wihuri Group´s turnover is circa 1.8 billion euros and the group employs about 5 000 people.
Wipak and Winpak Groups, which make up Wihuri’s Packaging Division, are world's leading producers of packaging materials and solutions for the food and medical supply industries. This truly international division hosts 21 production facilities in Europe and North America and an extensive worldwide retail network. Packaging Division’s turnover is 980 million euros and the groups employs about 3 750 people. Wipak has three plants in Finland.