Transparency & Sustainability - Consumer Food Trends with Innova Market Insights
Upon the announcement of their Top Food Trends for 2021, we sat down with Innova Market Insights to explore some of the most pressing consumer desires shaping the flexible packaging industry. Read on to find out more about our most recent video series, Expert Insights: Consumer Food Trends.
From food sourcing and packaging materials to the company values consumers are backing, the series opens up discussion around questions such as:
- Why is good storytelling the key to a more sustainable future?
- What are we doing to lower carbon emissions, prevent food waste, and design for recycling in a circular economy?
- How can packaging technologies increase consumer engagement, brand and supply chain transparency, and pioneer smarter recycling in the move towards a sustainable future?
- Why might flexible recyclable pouches be the key to sustainably protecting and preserving food?
- Who is responsible for the FMCG and packaging industries becoming more sustainable?
In this first instalment of the series, Insights & Innovation Analyst at Innova Market Insights, Kaavya Raveendran, and Sustainability Engagement Lead for Wipak UK, Becky Eccleston, examine Innova Market Insights' No. 1 Trend for 2021: Transparency Triumphs.
Watch below to find out why sustainability and transparency are at the top of Wipak's agenda:
As a global leader in developing and manufacturing packaging solutions for the food and medical sectors, Wipak stays on top of the latest consumer and packaging trends thanks to Innova Market Insights. Find out how we are addressing these in our sustainable range and product offering here and get in touch today!
Innova Market Insights is a global knowledge leader in the food and beverage industry, whose customers are amongst the top 500 FMCG companies in the world. Using advanced data analytics, they provide meaningful guidance on present and future trends in FMCG. Based in the Netherlands, Innova is valued for their local and regional knowledge insights. Find out more at www.innovamarketinsights.com
Read more on the actions Wipak has been taking towards carbon neutrality here: https://www.wipak.com/latest/blog/tangible-actions-toward-carbon-neutrality