Steriking – Preformed Pouches and Reels
Peel pouches and rolls provide for an easy and fast packing process for individual instruments, smaller sets, and other items while still offering reliable sterile barrier properties. These products are made from various materials suitable for steam, EO, FO, or plasma sterilization. The wide assortment offers many shapes, types, and grades, in dozens of sizes.
- Regular pouches, pouches with gussets, and self-sealing pouches
- Regular rolls and rolls with gussets
- Non-woven pouches, paper bags, and dust-cover bags
Steriking - Sealing Machines
Peel pouches and rolls demand a tight, hermetic final closing at the filling end. Our sealers have been developed to facilitate speed and reliability of heat sealing processes.
- Impulse sealers
Steriking - Nonwoven & Paper Wraps
Our sterile wraps offer optimal softness and drapability for greater packing convenience. A wide range of materials and sheet sizes has been developed for packing small, medium-sized, and large trays and gown sets and for containers’ inner wrappings. The materials are suitable for steam, EO, FO, and gas plasma sterilization.
- High-performance SMX ProWraps
- Traditional non-woven OR wraps
- Regular crepe-paper sheets
- Absorbent tray-liners
Steriking - Chemical Indicators & Tapes
Our selection of monitoring products contributes to reliable control of sterilization procedures, which indisputably improves patient safety.
- Chemical indicator test packs for autoclave daily control
- Chemical indicator strips
- Helix challenge tests
- Seal control sheets for sealer validation
- Sterilization tapes