For our plants in Lahti-Nastola and Valkeakoski we are looking for
Who want to develop, operate and succeed in an international and diverse environment.
We offer you:
- Target positions in Plant Sales, Planning, Supply Chain, Production, Safety, HR
- Working on the job in your preferred area
- International experience via projects and stages in other sites of Wipak Group around Europe
- High visibility within the organization
- Training opportunities from functional training to soft skills
- Mentoring and networking
- University degree (Bachelor/Master) in Sciences, Economics, Business Administration
- Ideally first working experience through internships in Finland or abroad
- Interest in working internationally, high customer-orientation,
- Curiosity, learning attitude, willingness to go the extra mile
- Outstanding social skills and a good sense of humor
- You are self-confident, open-minded, flexible and enthusiastic and you are keenly interested in Plant Sales, Supply Chain and Production
- You are creative as well as process and system-oriented, LEAN knowledge is a plus
- Fluent English and Finnish is a must, any other languages a plus
- Travelling in the region is required
Locations: Lahti-Nastola, Valkeakoski and stages around the Wipak Group
We are looking for future professionals. If you feel that you are well suited for one of the above opportunities, apply by forwarding your current CV and references in English together to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 5, 2017.
Wipak Group is one of the world´s leading producers of packaging materials and solutions for the food and medical supply industries. In 10 production sites in Europe & Asia and an extensive worldwide retail network our international team of about 1800 employees are “Partner in Packaging” to our customers.
We are part of family-owned Wihuri Group – a global Finnish industry and trade conglomerate and cooperate closely with Winpak our North American sister company.