You are a passionate coach? You are a strong project manager? You gain credibility with customers and peers by your professionalism? As
Head of Commercial Excellence
Reporting to the Commercial Director Wipak Group you will lead the roll-out and refreshment of our excellence initiative by:
- Defining and coordinating the implementation of new systems, procedures and tools specifically in the area of sales. This includes besides others business intelligence reports, pricing tools and procedures and CRM
- Organising formal training activities associated with the commercial excellence program
- Coaching individual Sales Directors and Sales Managers on all aspects related to commercial excellence including account management, contract management, cross-functional team development, identifying value opportunities, analysing alternatives, etc.
- Owning the sales controlling including monthly performance management review. Ensuring timely reporting and action tracking for business improvement
- Arranging and coordinating in-depth business reviews on selected customers, providing hands-on support during major negotiations and in developing customer-specific strategies as well as specific projects and customer-specific initiatives
- Supporting management on all aspects related to commercial excellence, including talent development, target setting, performance management, account reviews, etc.
- Developing and measuring performance against CE program targets
- Gaining support from a broad cross section of functional areas to implement CE programs, e.g. IT & Finance for Business Intelligence implementation or Sales and General Management for training and cultural change activities
- Creating the right culture to support the business
- Minimum 5 years´ experience in manufacturing industry, ideally with an university degree in Business Administration or Finance
- Strong understanding of IT Systems, databases; attention to detail combined with the ability to see the big picture
- Energetic, self-starter, displays initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches
- Experienced in leading teams, displays a genuine passion to coach and train peers with empathy to help them to achieve their commercial goals
- Strong organisational and project management skills; proven ability to succeed in a large, complex and evolving organisation, and to deliver against tight deadlines; demonstrated ability to actively contribute to cross-functional team work with proven results
- Ability to multi-task and react at short notice to internal and external customer needs
- Excellent presentation and communication skills – ability to communicate effectively with senior management, colleagues and customers
- Strong team player and manager with successful track record of building effective stakeholder relationships, developing a continuous improvement culture, facilitating best-practice sharing, and maintaining a priority focus on customer service
- Intercultural competences, excellent English is a must, any other languages a plus, willingness to travel in the region
Location: any of our Wipak sites
Are you interested? We are looking for your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 20th, 2019.