At Wipak, we pride ourselves in delivering high-quality products that add real value to our customers. To help us do this, we carry out ongoing analyses at our state-of-the-art labs, continuously optimizing our processes to ensure our quality levels are consistently high.
Our experienced and knowledgeable laboratory professionals can deliver a range of added-value services for Wipak customers, from testing puncture-resistance and seal strength, to assessing the layer structure of films.
Laboratory Services Include:
- Mechanical tests
- Microbiological tests
- Material analysis
- Migration measurements
- Permeation measurements
- IR spectroscopy
- Sensor-based measurements
- Amine determination
- Determination of solvent residues and layer thickness
- Material and raw-material tests
- Sample rolls for packaging trials
- Validation of the final pack’s sealing process
- Extrusion of small quantities (for cast and blow films)
To ensure our films are of the highest of quality, we carry out on-site measurements, 24-hour inspections during production, integrated inspection systems and rapid lab analyses.
Quality Assurance Services Include:
- Advanced measurements and analyses
- Well-documented specifications for internal and external audits
- Provision of data sheets, declarations of conformity and special certificates
We are well-accustomed with the stringent laws of the food industry and the legal specifications of healthcare, supporting our customers with films and packaging solutions that compliant with international standards. We can also demonstrate that Wipak packages are non-hazardous for their application and have no influence on the package content.